2024 RIDE TWINPIG SNOWBOARD
Twice the fun of a Warpig in a twin version of one of our best-selling boards
he TWINPIG is a snowboard that combines the best of both worlds: the versatility and aggression of the WARPIG, and the freestyle performance of a twin shape. It is a board that is designed for riders who want to thrash everything on the mountain, but also have fun in the park and on the jumps. Here are some of the features that make the TWINPIG a unique and awesome board:
- It has a Twin Hybrid Rocker, which means it has rocker in the nose and tail, and camber underfoot. This gives you the best of both worlds: pop and stability for jumps and rails, and float and forgiveness for powder and crud.
- It has Slim Wall, which are thin sidewalls that reduce weight and increase energy transfer. This makes the board more responsive and stable, and also smoother on rough terrain.
- It has an Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut, which means it has different radii on the heel and toe edges. This makes your turns smoother and more natural, and reduces fatigue and edge catch.
- It has a Sintered Base, which is a high-end base material that is fast, durable, and holds wax well. This means you can glide faster and longer on any snow condition.
- It is designed to be ridden 3 to 6 cms shorter than your standard twin board, which makes it more agile and maneuverable. You can also save some weight and space by choosing a smaller size.
The TWINPIG is a board that appeals to riders of all levels, who are looking for a fun and playful board that can do it all. It is a board that has a wider shape than a traditional twin, but not as wide as the WARPIG. This gives you more stability and edge control, but also more freedom and creativity. The TWINPIG is a board that is inspired by the WARPIG, but with its own personality and flair.
All Mountain , Park , Powder , Groomers
Beginner , Intermediate , Expert
CLEAVE EDGE™ STEEL:
Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
Impact Plates Laminates:
Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
Standard Top Sheet:
Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
RIDE Snowboard Technology:
Engineered by snowboarders, for the most demanding riders on the planet. With over 30 years of experience in building high-quality products.
|Size||Eff-Edge||Waist width||Sidecut entry radius||Sidecut focus radius||Sidecut exit radius||Tip width||Tail width||Insert Set Back||Insert Set Back||Ref. Stance||Ref. Stance||Rider weight||Rider weight|
|(mm)||(mm)||Toe / Heel (m)||Toe / Heel (m)||Toe / Heel (m)||(mm)||(mm)||(inches)||(mm)||(inches)||(mm)||(lbs)||(kg)|
|136||1009||240||6.2 / 5.3||5.2 / 4.3||6.2 / 5.3||287||287||0||0||19||483||60 - 130||27 - 59|
|142||1047||250||6.4 / 5.5||5.4 / 4.5||6.4 / 5.5||298||298||0||0||20||508||60 - 160||27 - 73|
|148||1085||257||6.6 / 5.7||5.6 / 4.7||6.6 / 5.7||307||307||0||0||21||533||100 - 205||45 - 93|
|151||1110||263||6.8 / 5.8||5.8 / 4.8||6.8 / 5.8||314||314||0||0||21||533||130 - 210||59 - 95|
|154||1123||268||6.9 / 5.9||5.9 / 4.9||6.9 / 5.9||320||320||0||0||22||559||140 - 220+||64 - 100+|
|156W||1136||275||6.9 / 5.9||5.9 / 4.9||6.9 / 5.9||328||328||0||0||22||559||170 - 220+||77 - 100+|
|157||1148||270||7.0 / 6.0||6.0 / 5.0||7.0 / 6.0||323||323||0||0||22||559||160 - 220+||73 - 100+|