2024 NITRO MAGNUM
BIG FEET NO PROBLEM!
Big feet should not hold you back from advancing your skills or making deep turns on the slopes. The Magnum is designed to give you the perfect balance of width, Power Pods, support, response, and flex to let you enjoy every ride on any terrain.
The Magnum is not just a wide board, it is a game-changer that sets a new standard for how wide boards should perform. It feels like a regular board, but it has a directional shape that glides through powder and a dual degressive sidecut and Power Pods combo that delivers a carving sensation like no other. Say goodbye to heel and toe drag - Say hello to smooth and stylish Euro Carves!
- Powerlite Core: The highest grade of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in the Powerlite core makes for the perfect ride with lots of pop and unmatched strength at a minimum weight.
- Power Pods: Overlaying a tighter sidecut radius in the center of the board with a larger one towards tip and tail creates Nitro’s exclusive POWERPODS which have two amazing effects: On one hand, there is extended board width under the bindings, resulting in additional edge control, especially on hard and icy surfaces as well as simply less toe and heel drag for larger boots and flatter stance angles. On the other hand, POWERPODS make the board super reactive and fast turning once it’s put on edge – while keeping it easy to control if ridden with less dynamics.
- Reflex Core Profile: A thinner core profile between your feet improves handling and increases torsional flex, allowing you to steer your board through a turn with ease.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base: Utilizing a new base material compound, Nitro has achieved higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher on-snow speeds.
- Directional Shape
- Cam-Out Camber is basically a Trüe Camber with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Mountain Flex: With maximum response and drive for fast, all-mountain riding, this snappy flex pattern creates powerful boards for powerful riders.
- Dual Degressive Sidecut: Blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger ones in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro’s most forgiving sidecut.