2024 BURTON Men's [ak] Cyclic GORE‑TEX 2L Pants
Backcountry-Tested Pants for Dedicated Riders
Being dry and comfortable is not a luxury. It’s a necessity when you’re committed to riding from early winter to late spring. The men’s Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Cyclic Pants have your back. They feature proven stormproof materials and the features you need to keep your gear organized and accessible whether you’re hitting the park or exploring the backcountry.
GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ GORE-TEX keeps you riding in all weather, period.
Rider Dialed Features
Everything about these pants is tuned for dedicated riding including zip vents and a Living Lining® for temperature regulation, room for layering and mobility, plus reinforced cuffs for durability.
All the pockets you need including a zippered cargo pocket with tool sleeve, secure back pockets, plus microfleece hand-warmer pockets.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Thoughtful design details like a gusseted crotch, water-resistant zippers, and bungee cuff elevators that keep your pant cuffs from dragging through the parking lot make a difference.
Low Environmental Impact
Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Relaxed Fit
- Features + Tech
- Anti-scuff Cuff
- Articulated Patterning for Mobility
- Bungee Cuff Elevator
- Crotch Gusset for Mobility
- Triple Needle Reinforced Stitching
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Zippered Back Pockets
- Zippered Cargo Pocket with Tool Sleeve Inside
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Continuous Inner Thigh Vent
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Printed Polyester 150D Plain Weave Fabric [Ridgeline]
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 70D Plain Weave Fabric [True Black, Hedge Green, Buttermilk, Moonrise, Kelp, Stout White]
- Living Lining® mapped with Recycled Soft Taffeta and Small Hole Mesh
- Lifetime Warranty