2024 BURTON Men's [ak] Helium Hooded Stretch Insulated Jacket
Worth Way More Than Its Weight in Warmth
Whether you’re hiking in chilly and windy conditions or layering up for a cold day on the mountain, the Burton [ak] Helium Hooded Stretch Insulated Jacket for men is a versatile and essential piece of gear. It has a stretchy fabric that lets you move freely and a breathable insulation that keeps you warm without overheating. It also packs down into its own pocket for easy storage and transport in a small backpack.
It's so light and packable, there's no reason to leave it behind.
Full of Stretch
Stretch nylon fabric lets you move easily without feeling restrictive.
Warmth that Breathes
Low-bulk insulation adds warmth while staying breathable for hiking or skinning.
Low Environmental Impact
Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Slim Fit
- Features + Tech
- Lightweight Low-Profile Back of Hem Cinch
- Media Port in Pocket
- Packable into the Wearer's Left Handwarmer Pocket
- Reflective Details
- Stretch Fabrication
- Ultimate combination of high CFM super stretch fabric and stretch insulation for high output activity
- Utility Loop in Wearer’s Left Pocket
- YKK® Zippers
- Fitted Fulltime Hood with Stretch Binding at Opening
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Stretch Breathable Lightweight 20D Nylon/Spandex Plain Weave Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- Stretch Breathable Lightweight 20D Nylon/Spandex Ripstop Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- Lifetime Warranty
- PFC-free DWR